World’s Top Eleven Bloggers (A Mythical Line-up)
1. Jesus Christ — “Holy Blog”; site meter to go ballistic after The Da Vinci Code is shown.
2. Osama Bin Laden — photoblog entitled, “Guess where I am”
3. US President George Bush — Technorati tags: war, terror, Iraq, Iran (and that’s it!)
4. Hilary Clinton — blog’s title, “Why I’m better than Bill and greater than Bush”
5. Chinese President Hu Jintao — “Behind The Great Firewall of China”
6. Prime Minister Tony Blair — lists down reasons why the parliamentary system sucks
7. Sigaw ng Bayan — lists down reasons why the presidential system sucks
8. North Korea President Kim Il-Jung – lists down reasons why the whole world sucks
9. Paris Hilton – blog’s title, “My Secrets”, all entries blank
10. Maui Taylor – blogs about why men are such jerks and still ends up with the highest number of male bloggers linked to her site.
11. Susan Ople — simply because it’s my list and I can add whoever I want! (hehehe)